The Signature Experience - (collections starting at :$390)
- session style guide to help decide what to wear to ensure everyone's outfits blends well together
- One hour design consultation to discuss what to wear & location recommendations
- unlimited communication about your session
- 60-minute portrait session at the location of your choice
a fun experience during your session that will make for fun memories as well as great pictures
8-16 weeks after the session, you will be presented with your beautiful portrait art and the many ways you can enjoy these heirloom portraits in your home.
* Session fee is non-refundable, not transferable, however, a session can be rescheduled to another date and time when 48 hours of notice is given.
* Initial Investment covers the photographer's time and talent, pre-session consulting, post editing, portrait presentation, design consulting, order fulfillment. It does not include any prints or digital files.
* All studio orders will be processed upon receipt of payment in full. All orders take 4-6 weeks from time of payment. Due to the nature of custom-made portrait art, all sales are final. No return or exchange except for manufactural defect on the item. All defects must be reported within 5 business days from the receipt of the products and must achieve return label for the proper process.
* All prints and products are subject to California state’s sales tax and shipping when applicable.
* All of our rates are subject to change at any time. Booking your session by submitting your Initial Investment will guarantee our current portrait rates. Rescheduled sessions are subject to the prices current at the time of rescheduling.
* Custom design process will begin upon receipt of payment in full. Two edits are included within the pricing. Further design edits are available at $150/hour rate. All items will be delivered when the payment is paid in full.
Standard session fee is $250. This covers the time to plan and photograph your customized session; it does not include any prints or digital images.
We offer the top of the line products from framed matted prints, heirloom albums, and systems that work to continue preserving your images in a beautiful and lasting way. After you view your images in person, you may decide what you would like to order. You only purchase what you love; there is no minimum requirement.
Clients typically invest $900-$2,500 in their portrait experience on wall art, folio boxes, and albums. It is worth investing in timeless and heirloom quality products for your family to enjoy for generations. Our team is here to guide you from start to finish.